SHANGHAI, China, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lilith Games — the announced creator of AFK Arena and Warpath — has announced that its globally popular real-time strategy MMO Rise of Kingdoms has welcomed a new civilization in the fray: ancient Egypt. With the new army, players will take to the battlefield to wage historically accurate wars and defeat other players not just with brute force, but with the legendary cunning and architectural ingenuity of ancient Egypt. The update, called Egypt Must Rise, is now available on PC via the official website and on iOS and Android devices. Additionally, Lilith Games has revealed that true cross-platform functionality is now rolling out for all platforms, meaning players can resume their Rise of Kingdoms skirmishes whether at home or on the go.
Watch the Rise of Kingdoms: Egypt Must Rise trailer: https://youtu.be/LL3QDSzgzSw
With its rich history of prosperity and wealth, the addition of Ancient Egypt allows players to experience a whole new civilization to rule, grow and flourish. Additionally, the update adds new commanders, including Imhotep, expert pyramid architect and high priest, and “The Warrior King” himself, Thutmose III. Powerful, intelligent, strategic and undoubtedly elegant, ancient Egypt was ruled for almost 30 centuries before its conquest by Alexander the Great in 332 BC. Rise of Kingdoms also offers players 13 historically accurate kingdoms to command, with societies from rich cultural backgrounds in addition to Egypt, such as Rome, Britain, Spain, Germany, France, China, Japan, Korea, Arabia, the Ottomans, Byzantium and the Vikings.
Lead expeditions beyond the country’s borders, dedicate your power to help those in need, and become a leader known for his noble character. With Rise of Kingdoms‘Extremely rich MMOSLG gameplay that seamlessly fuses MMO-style gameplay on a world map that is zoomable without limit, wage historically accurate wars between ancient civilizations and lead their inhabitants to a prosperous future.
Rise of Kingdoms Main characteristics:
- Thirteen unique civilizations: Choose one of 13 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lonely clan to a great unstoppable force. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special perks – how you use them to your advantage is up to you! Put your ruling skills to the test with Egyptian civilization; fight with Cleopatra and her armies, Thutmose III, Imhotep and other great commanders to conquer the sands and start your own age-old adventure!
- Real-time battles: Battles take place in real time on the world map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true MMOSLG gameplay. Do you see an ally being attacked in your garden? Send troops to help or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
- Transparent world map: All action in the game takes place on a single, huge map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate combat screens. New to mobile, “Infinite Zoom” lets you switch freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstacles such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to access nearby regions.
- Unlimited troop movements: New orders can be issued to troops at any time, providing unlimited strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then turn around and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Send troops to collect wood from a nearby forest and have them take down a few Barbarian Clans along the way. Forces can also be split between multiple commanders so you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
- Alliance System: Full alliance features allow players to help each other: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
- RPG Commanders: Call upon dozens of historical figures to serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using a talent tree and an RPG-style skill system.
Rise of Kingdoms is available now on the App Store and Google Play, as well as on PC:
iOS Application Store | AndroidGoogle Play | computer
To learn more about this extremely in-depth strategy MMO, visit the official website: https://roc.lilithgames.com/.
Follow Rise of Kingdoms on social media for news and updates via Twitter and Facebook.
A press kit with screenshots, key art, videos, GIFs and more is available here: https://uberstrategist.link/Rise-of-Kingdoms-Presskit.
About Lilith Games
Established in May 2013, Lilith Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (aka “Lilith”) is dedicated to creating an unprecedented gaming experience for gamers around the world through engaging and diverse mobile games.
Since its founding, Lilith has developed and published a variety of acclaimed games, such as soul hunters, Abi: the story of a robot, Rise of Kingdoms, The art of conquest, A.F.K. Arenaand path of war. Lilith Games ranked 10th in global game publishing company revenue according to data from App Annie’s State of Mobile 2021 report. In addition to the success of commercial games, Lilith creates and publishes compelling indie games, including popular titles Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite and Mr. Pumpkin 2: The Walls of Kowloon. Visit www.lilithgames.com to learn more and explore Lilith’s expanding catalog of titles.
Jessica Timms and Tabitha Beidleman