CTET 2021 Exam PDF Child Development and Memory-Based Pedagogy Questions: Download the questions on child development and pedagogy with the answers provided in the CTET 2021 Exam (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
CTET Exam 2021 Child Development and Memory-Based Pedagogy Questions Download PDF
CTET 2021 Exam Child Development and Memory-Based Pedagogy Questions Download PDF: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 exam is conducted by CBSE in online mode until the 13the January 2022 for primary (Paper-1) and higher primary levels. To pass the CTET 2021 exam, candidates must practice the memory-based questions from the different sections of the exam. This will help them improve their speed of attempting maximum questions in minimum time with precision. Let’s take a look at the important memory-based questions that are covered by the CTET 2021 exam.
CTET Exam 2021 Child Development and Memory-Based Pedagogy Questions with Answers
1. The best method to study the growth and development of the child is:
- Psychoanalytic method
- Comparative method
- Method of development
- Statistical method
2. Pedagogy is the study of:
- Guide the students
- Learning process
- Teaching methods
3. Which of the following statements is not true?
- Growth is a biological process
- Development is a quantitative process
- Education is a goal-oriented process
- Learning is a process of behavior change
4. What should be the role of a teacher in responding to individual differences?
- Find out about the abilities, interests and aptitudes of individuals
- Try to adjust the program according to the needs of the individuals
- Both, A and B)
- None of them
5. What type of assessment identifies learning gaps and difficulties for learners?
6. According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution and education is a __________ process.
- social, social
- social, philosophical
- philosophical, philosophical
- environmental, psychological
7. According to Emile, the noblest job in education is to do a:
- Good citizen
- The man who reasons
8. Does the word “Pedagogy” mean?
- To guide the child
- To lead the child
- To educate the child
- To understand the child
9. What is the 2 to 6 year internship called?
- Late childhood
10. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including memorization, problem solving and decision making is called:
- Cognitive development
11. According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skills during:
- Sensorimotor stage
- Preoperative stage
- Formal operational phase
- Concrete operational phase
12. Psychology is a —————.
- Soul science
- Sciences of the mind
- Science of Consciousness
- Behavioral science
13. The teacher studies the behavior of the group of students mainly by which of the following methods?
- Case history
14. Children are generally egocentric in the __________ and __________ stages.
- Sensorimotor, Preoperative
- Formal operational, Sensorimotor
- Pre-operational, Operational concrete
- Concrete operational, formal operational
15. Which is not an element of intellectual development?
Q1. How many educational questions were asked on the CTET 2021 exam?
30 questions of 1 point each (each in Paper-1 & Paper-2)
Q2. Will there be a negative mark on the CTET 2021 exam?
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश